Self Harm Training
Self Harm Training
The UK’s Leading Self Harm Training and Consultancy provider
Providing self harm help and self harm awareness training for professionals to manage the self harming situation onsite
01 November 2013
The Psychology of Self Harm Behaviour Courses
May 10, 2013 London Central Click Here For Details
June 27, 2013 Manchester Click Here For Details
September 27, 2013 Bath Click Here For Details
December 10, 2013 Birminingham Click Here For Details
How To Raise Your Self Harm
Awareness – WEBINAR for
From Thursday 06 June 2013
“I found the entire event to be useful and will be able to take the information back to work and use it. This has been a wonderful course. I have learnt so much”
Doreen Jones, Youth Offending Team Service
- Baffled by self harm and self injury and the reasons behind it?
- Feeling a little out of your depth and not knowing what to do?
- Still holding onto old myths about self harm?
- Seeing young people who self harm as just attention seekers?
- Feeling isolated and alone in your endeavours to manage self harm in your organisation?
- Wonder why such seemingly level headed young people would use such methods?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, then these webinars are for you!
GET ACCESS TO THIS SELF HARM AWARENESS WEBINAR HERE:
What is a Webinar?
A Webinar is like a seminar or conference except it takes place online. You will get the opportunity to ask questions about your particular setting during or after the Webinar.
YOU can access the webinar from any where in the world via:
- computer speakers
Self Harm Training & Consultancy
Contact us today for more info regarding our In House Self Harm Training & Consultancy and In House Easy Tiger Parents Programmes to meet your specific training needs
Watch this space for regular updates on Upcoming Webinars